999 in stock
Rod Hutchinson Recovery & Retention Sling
Our Recovery and Retention Sling’s side and bottom mesh panels provide exceptional water exchange and drainage. The top is constructed from a solid material to reduce light
entering the sling from above to keep the fish calm and relaxed. Two tension bars ensure its unrestricted movement. Exceptional build quality and materials ensure a long, trouble-free life, no matter what it weighs!
– available in two sizes, Standard to accommodate UK fish & XL for those huge European carp!
– mesh sides and base provides excellent drainage
– full length zip allows sling to be opened flat on unhooking mat
– locking clip to prevent zips opening during retention
– zip baffles to protect carp during release
– reinforced carry handles and a weigh strap
– spacer arms with buckles ensure sling cannot smother or cling to fish during retention
– D-rings at each end for attaching retention cord
– supplied in protective ‘stink’ sleeve