1000 in stock
Rod Hutchinson was one of the innovators of the pram hood bivvy when he introduced the original ‘Cabrio’ bivvy back in 1990s. Now the Cabrio is back, benefiting from advanced technology and materials plus all the features you’d expect from a bivvy designed by somebody who actually fishes!
Featuring a generous footprint providing ample room for the larger luxury bedchairs now in use, along with all the items many of us now consider as essential, the Cabrio has been designed for the serious session angler who not only demands plenty of room but also needs the insurance they will remain dry no matter what the elements might
throw at them!
The latest Cabrio even features a full zip-in mozzi mesh and a rain gutter to channel rain away from the entrance.
• Waterproof/breathable polyester with 20,000 hydrostatic head
• Fully taped sealed seams
• 4 Rigid aluminium frames with peak rib to protect doorway
• Rain gutter diverts rain away from porch area
• Hard wearing smooth green powder coated frame
• Zip-out front panel featuring mosquito side and door panels
• Dual height D-rings on front allow better pegging on uneven ground
• Full zip-in mosquito panel
• Zip-on/off winterised PVC clear door window
• Two way crash zips allow ‘letter box’ opening during extreme weather
• Side & rear ventilation panels with zip-down blinds for increased air flow during hot weather
• Reinforced webbing pegging points with steel D-rings
• Ball end tension straps provide additional tension for cover
• Rod retaining straps at front and rear
• Wide, heavy duty PVC skirt
• Supplied in 600D carryall with heavy duty 480g PVC groundsheet
• Supplied with 15 (1 man) or 17 (2 man) bivvy pegs
• Weight: 1 man – 10kg (without groundsheet and pegs) 2 man – 12kg (without grounsheet and pegs